1. Pack Registration Fee
Purchase registration for each of your scouts on our page here:
2. Pack Registration Form
After making a successful payment online (above), you can click here to register with the pack.
3. (New Scouts Only) Register in BSA system
BSA applications for new Scouts: https://my.bsa.us/023paa0996mb
4. Medical Form
Download and fill out the BSA medical form A & B. Give it to Linda Lozano during the pack meeting.
Welcome to Pack 996 2020-21 Registration Process
Note: If you are an existing scout, you must register before June 30, 2020 to hold your seat in the Den. If you are a new scout joining at the invitation of a Den Leader, you should be assigned to that Den pending committee review. All other scouts will be assigned during or after the new parent orientation meeting.
- Pack Registration Fee is used to sponsor the activities for the year. The late registration fee is set to make up for the fund from the popcorn fundraising activities. Early Registration is $160 until June 30th, 2020; After that Registration increases to $200 and is subject to availability in dens
- Pack Registration Form identifies the Scout and helps us communicate with the Scout families. Parents will identify preferred volunteer opportunities here.
- The medical form is composed of part A & B, to be submitted to Linda Lozano during the next pack meeting.
IMPORTANT for parents of new scouts:
- Please make sure you finish step 3 on the left!
- Depending on the existing Dens available in the pack, you might be asked to form a new Den with other families and elect a new Den Leader. While the Den Leader does have additional responsibilities, ALL families are expected to participate and contribute to the scouting experience.
If you have any other questions regarding the registration, please feel free to contact our Committee Chair, Linda Lozano.